Back to Navigation page
SPONSORING THE AMBACHE
"Interregnum has sponsored the Ambache five times in the last five years. We do not do it for altruistic reasons; we do it for solid business reasons.
Our clients include a number of senior people from the worlds of banking and technology, but even the most hard nosed of these cannot fail to be moved by the environment of excellence which pervades an Ambache concert. This shared experience undoubtedly helps us in the development of the deeper business relationships on which our company's long-term success depends."
Roger Jeynes, Director, Interregnum plc, April 2005
The Ambache's audiences always comment on the unique and exciting atmosphere at their events, and the special teamwork between the players. They perform in halls with excellent and intimate entertaining facilities for clients and their partners.
Company benefits include:
Photo by Peter Wiggins of the Ambache Music Director (Diana Ambache), President (Dr Jonathan Miller) and Sponsor (Debenham, Tewson & Chinnock) after a concert at the Old Vic
- An association with artistic excellence and popular classical music.
- Prestigious venues, highly suitable for entertaining; an excellent opportunity for a reception for clients, employees and their partners.
- Concert advertising with your company name and logo on 5,000 leaflets
widely distributed around London, and advertising in national newspapers
(e.g. Independent, Daily Telegraph and Evening Standard).
- Full page advertisement in the concert programme.
- Up to 75 top price complimentary tickets.
The Ambache would like to thank our previous
business sponsors, including -
Aareal Asset Management, Air Europe, Baring Foundation, BDO Stoy Hayward, Bosendorfer, Daily Mail, Debenham Tewson & Chinnock, FDS International, Gartmore Fund Managers Ltd, Gota Bank, Hall & Woodhouse Ltd, Hammond Suddards, Interregnum, National Grid, Pearson plc, Pharmacia, Springpoint Ltd, Virgin Atlantic, William Sindall plc
- and invite you to join us.
Here are some events
for which we have sought sponsorship:
For more details, contact:
- Germaine Tailleferre: first ever orchestral CD - £25,000 plus VAT
- Concert in the 2008 series 'English Allsorts' at The Cadogan Hall, London SW1 - £14,000 plus VAT; 5 March 2008. For details, contact Diana Ambache (details below)
- A London Orchestra concert, eg at St John's, Smith Square - £12-14,000 plus VAT
- A London Ensemble concert. eg at Wigmore Hall - £7,500 plus VAT
- A CD (with your logo on the sleeve) - £10-12,000 plus VAT
- A regional Orchestra concert (e.g. at a Festival) - £5,000 plus VAT
- A regional Ensemble concert (e.g. at a National Trust House) - £2,500 plus VAT
- A principal player at a London concert - £300 plus VAT
- The creation of a Music Score for publication - £1,500 plus VAT
- Become an Ambache Associate: complimentary concert tickets, CDs, access to rehearsals, Business Training, etc - £750
- Join the Friends: complimentary CD, ticket reductions, 3 Newsletters per annum - £40 (or couple £50)
Diana Ambache Musical Director, the Ambache
9 Beversbrook Rd, London N19 4QG.
tel: 020 7263 4027
Back to top or Back to Navigation page